ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
PASSWORD, USER NAME AND SECURITY
When you register as a member of youcloud.tv, you will be asked to select a Username and a Password. Your Username and Password allow you to access your account and, as we continue to enhance the site, log on to areas of the site that are reserved for members only.
You accept that it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your Password and Username and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs under them. Youcloud.tv is unable to check the identity of people using the site and will not in any way be liable where your Password or Username are used by someone else. You agree to notify Youcloud.tv immediately of any unauthorized use of your Password or Screen Name and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Youcloud.tv, its employees, agents, representatives and third-party content, distribution, advertising or other strategic partners from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Youcloud.tv site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys fees, of every kind and nature. If Youcloud.tv receives notice of such a claim from someone other than the member whose use of the site is in question, Youcloud.tv will provide that member with written notice of such claim, suit or action, at the email address provided by that member at the time of registration.
GRANT OF LICENSE
When you broadcast content to Youcloud.tv, that content becomes public content and will be searchable by and available to anyone who visits the Youcloud.tv site. Youcloud.tv does not claim ownership of the materials you broadcast to the Youcloud.tv site. However, by broadcasting your content to Youcloud.tv, you are granting Youcloud.tv, its affiliated companies and partners, a worldwide, revocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish that content for the purposes of displaying that content on Youcloud.tv and on other Web sites, devices and/or platforms.
- Content involving nudity, including but not limited to, nudity or partial nudity of children of any age.
- Content that exploits children or minors or that discloses any personally identifying information beyond a first name about persons under the age of 18.
- Content that disseminates personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or harassment.
- Content that has as its sole or primary purpose to advertise a particular product or service that, in the sole judgment of Youcloud.tv, does not otherwise have redeeming value to the community. Youcloud.tv may allow the uploading of some such content for a fee, at its sole discretion. Such advertising content may be treated differently than other content (i.e. through indications that it is an advertisement, or exclusion from some indices or searches).
- Content that is or may be deemed to be grossly offensive to the online community, including but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred and profanity.
- Content promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities.
- Content depicting cruelty to animals.
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner.
- Content intended to abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others (such as the rights of privacy and publicity).
- Content that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have secured all necessary consents and/or licenses.
- Content or other material that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Youcloud.tv servers or another users computer.
- Content that violates any applicable laws or regulations not specifically referenced herein.
As a condition of your use of the Youcloud.tv site, you warrant that you will not use the services offered on the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Youcloud.tv site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Youcloud.tv site or interfere with any other parties use and enjoyment of the Youcloud.tv site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information, including but not limited to, software and other Youcloud.tv proprietary materials, through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Youcloud.tv site.
Youcloud.tv has no obligation to monitor the content which has been uploaded to the Web site for compliance with the foregoing. However, Youcloud.tv reserves the right to review materials uploaded to Youcloud.tv and to remove any materials in its sole discretion for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice to you. Youcloud.tv reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the services offered by Youcloud.tv at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
You agree to use the services provided by Youcloud.tv only for their intended, lawful purposes and in accordance with all applicable laws. You agree not to use Youcloud.tv in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other users use and enjoyment thereof. You further agree that you will not access, or cause others to access, Youcloud.tv through an interface or in a manner that would interfere with the monetization of Youcloud.tv -hosted content or the honoring of copyright licenses attached to Youcloud.tv -hosted content. You also agree that you will not access Youcloud.tv from any territory where its contents are illegal.
Please note that the information, software, products and services included in, or available through, the Youcloud.tv website are continually being updated and upgraded. Youcloud.tv does not represent that they are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid. ACCORDINGLY, THE SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Youcloud.tv EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY PURPOSE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. Some states do not allow the exclusion of warranty, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL YOUCLOUD.TV AND/OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE YOUCLOUD.TV WEBSITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE YOUCLOUD.TV WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE YOUCLOUD.TV WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE YOUCLOUD.TV WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF YOUCLOUD.TV OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.